Mechanical Float Gauges & Level Indicators
Mechanical Float Gauge
Mechanical Operated Level Gauge for Liquids
The Motherwell Tank CNC 2570 Series Low Pressure Automatic Mechanical Tank Float Gauge is a mechanical float operated level gauge that gives accurate, continuous measurement of liquid level. A dial wheel indicator gives a digital reading, which can be in either metric or imperial units. The mechanical float gauge requires no power for local indication.
The CNC 2570 Float Operated Level Gauge series has a sensitivity of 1mm and an accuracy of +/- 3mm throughout the measurement range.
The Mechanical Float Operated Level Gauge is acceptable for weights & measures purposes and conforms to the Institute of Petroleum Measurement Manual Code of Practice.
FLOAT GAUGE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- +/-3mm level accuracy
- Requires no power
- Can be linked to transmitter
- Low cost, continuous measurement
- Models to suit the majority of modern atmospheric storage tank designs
- Digital readout – metric or imperial
- Tank base or tank-top mounting
- Range of transmission options
STANDARD FLOAT GAUGE KIT
The standard float gauge kit comprises:
- Gauge Head
- Measuring Tape
- Bottom Anchor Bracket
- Float Guide wires
- Sheave Elbows
- Top Anchors
- Pipe Support Brackets
The CNC 2570 series of float gauges include :
- Fixed Roof float gauge (CNC2570)
- Floating Roof Tank float gauge, Well Version (CNC2571)
- Floating Roof Tanks float gauge without Well Version (CNC2572)
- Top Mounting on Fixed Roof Tank float gauge (CNC2573)
- Fixed Roof Tanks with Oil Seal (CNC2574)
- Sealed Gauge Unit (CNC2579)
The range of Float gauge applications includes:
- Mechanical Float Gauge
- Water Float Gauge
- Oil Float Gauge
Liquid Level Indicator
CNC 670 – Tank Liquid Level Indicator
… Float operated liquid level indicator also known as float gauge
Tank Liquid Level Indicator for Fixed and Floating Roof Tanks
The CNC 670 Series of Liquid Level Indicator (cat and mouse gauge) are a range of simple mechanical float operated units giving a clear visual indication of tank contents.
The liquid level indicator will give a continuos reading of the tank contents.
The standard CNC 670 or Liquid level indicator is suitable for atmospheric tanks, low pressure tanks, or where necessary, to limit the emission of vapours, an optional “oil seal unit” can be added, which will withstand pressures up to 8.5 wg (21.2mbar).
OPTIONS for the TANK LIQUID LEVEL INDICATOR
- Adaptable for floating roof or floating deck tanks
- Recommended for virtually any liquid
- Suitable for both metal and non-metal tanks
- Easy and quick installation
- Measurments available in imperial, metric and gallons, or other measurements if desired
- Low cost maintenance
MTP CNC 670 Liquid Level Indicator is supplied with a fixing kit that includes all necessary pipework, fittings and brackets for the installation as well as full instructions. An illustration of the full liquid level indicators kit is shown below
STANDARD KIT for TANK LIQUID LEVEL INDICATOR
- Guide Wire Anchor Weight
- Oil Seal Unit Level Indicator
- Floating Roof Level Indicator
- Floating Deck Level Indicator
- Non-Metal Tank Level Indicator
- High and Low Level Switches
- Level Transmitter
- Level to level measurement
- Volumetric graduations
- Metric or Imperial Graduations
Motherwell manufacture their Liquid level indicator to the highest standards and can be provided with many different options as shown above. Motherwell Tank Protection are one of the leading companies who manufacture liquid level indicators and have proved this with over 150 years, we manufacture all are Liquid level indicators on site in the UK.
Request a Quote – Tank Liquid Level Indicator
Please contact us for a quote or more information on Tank Liquid Level Indicator.