« Back Automatic Tank Gauging | Radar Level Gauge Transmitter | Liquid Level
Tank Gauging System by Motherwell Tank Gauging
Scaleable PC-based Automatic Level Gauging System for oil terminals, refineries and other bulk liquid storage facilities
MTG NT5000 Automatic Tank Gauging is used worldwide to monitor tank farms and refineries of all sizes. System features include :
- Single or mult-PC solutions via Client/Server
- Hot Standby Redundancy and Cluster options for maximum availability
- Simple to configure and simple to operate
- Extensive alarm system including safe fill level and movement warnings, level, temperature and flow rate alarms
- Powerful movement management features that ensure the operator is fully aware of progress
- Remote support options that allow MTG engineers to asssist with system and field equipment queries.
The NT5000 Automatic Tank Gauging System provides:
- Level measurement
- Ullage measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Oil-water interface level
- Innage, reference height (manual detection of dip datum plate)
- Product volume (from tank strapping chart)
- Level and temperature alarms
- Temperature profile
- Options for on-line pump / valve monitoring and control
Our automatic gauging system is used worldwide to monitor tank farms and refineries of all sizes.
Our automatic gauging system can be the complete one-stop solution or can link to all major gauges, including Rosemount Tank Gauging, Honeywell-Enraf and Endress & Hauser Tank Gauging.