« Back ATG Systems | Safety Relief Valves | Tank Gauging Software | Diamond
NT5000 Tank Gauging System
Scaleable PC-based tank gauging system for oil terminals refineries and other bulk liquid storage facilities
MTG NT5000 Tank Gauging System is used worldwide to monitor tank farms and refinereis of all sizes. System features include :
- Single or mult-PC solutions via Client/Server
- Hot Standby Redundancy and Cluster options for maximum availability
- Simple to configure and simple to operate
- Extensive alarm system including safe fill level and movement warnings, level, temperature and flow rate alarms
- Powerful movement management features that ensure the operator is fully aware of progress
- Remote support options that allow MTG engineers to asssist with system anf field equipment queries.
The MTG NT5000 monitoring system provides:
- Level measurement
- Ullage measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Oil-water interface level
- Innage, reference height (manual detection of dip datum plate)
- Product volume (from tank strapping chart)
- Level and temperature alarms
- Temperature profile
- Options for on-line pump / valve monitoring and control
Our tank gauging system is used worldwide to monitor tank farms and refineries of all sizes. Our gauging system links to most gauges and software on the market.
Our tank gauging system can be the complete one-stop solution or can link to all major gauges, including Endress & Hauser, Rosemount and Enraff
Motherwell Tank Gauging is the UK’s only manufacturer of custody transfer tank gauging systems and overfill prevention systems. Motherwell Tank Gauging supplies a comprehensive range of technologies for level and temperature monitoring.
Motherwell Tank Gauging is your one-stop global supplier for storage tank solutions, offering products and services worldwide to bulk storage facilities, refineries, and process applications. Motherwell Tank Gauging products include tank gauging systems, oil accounting systems, high-accuracy radar gauges and servo gauges, float gauges and transmitters